- We listen on all client servers on the following ports:
- 6666-6669 for non-SSL connections
- 6697 for SSL conections
- We have a mostly relaxed allowed bot policy and allow the following type of bots
- Friendly (non-abusive) bots are allowed (such as eggdrops, supybots, and mIRC bots)
- XDCC bots that share legal (non-copyrighted and the like) files are allowed
- If you have any questions please join #help and ask for more information
- Network Services are currently run on the Anope 1.9 branch and include
- All ban appeals should be sent to admin (at) warpspeedirc (dot) com with the subject of BAN APPEAL and be sure to state the IP and/or hostname, nick, and reason that they were banned and why they feel it should be removed
WarpSpeedIRC Network Policy & Mission Statement
We, the WarpSpeedIRC Owners and Network Administration team, work hard to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and not dealt with any bias towards them, we still reserve the right to take action that we feel is approate and needed. We aim to allow most people on the site and IRC network, in general you won't get an IP ban on the network and then on the site unless you did something majorly bad. This is not for TEMP bans. A temp ban will be set before any perm ban in most cases. Not all bans that are long in nature are considered perm and written in stone.
While we are a public IRC network, we still are a group of friendly and hardworking people who work to keep this network running and free to use and would apprecate some respect for us (the staff).
We do our best to be openminded to others opinions and allow freedom of speach as long as it doesn't infringe on others ability to enjoy the use of the network. We aim to make the experence as pleasant, peaceful, and enjoyable as possible to you and ask that you keep in mind that others may be offended by somethings you say. Generally we will not get involved in matters of differing opinions unless the differing opinions are causing major issues.
WarpSpeedIRC Admin Team